Family Hub Emergency Grant for Food and Essential Supplies
Are you a Staffordshire County Council resident struggling financially and would you benefit from some support to purchase food or emergency supplies?
Do you meet one of the following criteria's?
• Staffordshire County Council Care Leaver
• Young person under 16 years with a dependant child
or in receipt of any of the following benefits
• Universal Credit
• Childs tax credit
• Income based ESA
• Income based job seekers allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• Income Support
• Working tax credit
• Pension credits
Did you know you could be entitled to a £15.00 food voucher per person in your household for a maximum of 3 weeks. These can then be used within one of the supermarkets listed.
If you want to find out more then please visit our Staffordshire Connects Page, search for Family Hub Emergency Assistance Grant for Food and Essential Supplies: